Friday, September 3, 2010

Lulu te Berra

So one of my little dogs that we have here at my house is a complete destroyer of all things. To prove my point I took these pictures of a mischievous little pug/chihuahua named Luke inside the back of our black, leather recliner!!! He has been slowly chewing and chewing that thing for months and now he can climb inside and lay down like it is his own personal bed or something!! We probably should have stopped the madness before it could escalate into anything more than a few bite marks in the recliner but man he is just too cute! Even in the pictures you can't be mad at him because he is so adorable and the poor thing is just not all there in the head...I mean he ate through leather and cotton to make this bed so that should be enough to tell you that he ain't the brightest bulb in the bunch...and even though he is a pain 80% of the time and sometimes we just can't stand his quirkiness any longer, we love him and he makes our family whole. I'm just glad Peluche wasn't here when we got him, he would have hated Luke! Our doggies are just another blessed way to help us remember to laugh at the little things such as a recliner being made into a puppy's bed, it may seem frustrating at first but when you get pictures like these you think "Man, so WORTH it!"




1 comment:

  1. Freakin' hilarious!!!! But I would be pissed if it were my chair. And I'm afraid the dog would have to find a new home. Glad he is yours and not mine. But still freakin' hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete