Monday, September 20, 2010

Operation Criminal

Awesome day today. You know why? Because today I found out what a good criminal I would be lol My sister Danica accidentally locked her keys in her car and didn't want to pay the $75 dollars to call for someone to come and open the door if she could do the same thing and get it out for free. So began the fight to free the keys! My dad picked up two screwdrivers while I ran upstairs to grab a wire hanger. We pried open the top and shoved the unraveled wire hanger down so that it would reach the handle. My dad got close but no cheese. So I took over! I grabbed the wire and bent it so that when I pushed it down it would slide behind and then under the handle, and it worked! When it was latched I gave it a big pull and pop! The door unlocked! We successfully opened a car door without breaking anything! It was truly awesome! Even though it took us about 15 minutes to do, and 15 mins is more than enough time to get caught, I still think I should get street cred for it ;p

2 comments:

  1. Kind of scary how easy it is to break into a car, huh? At least you managed to save Danica $75.00. I think she owes you at least a drink at Sonic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm a master at that too! Neal locked his keys in his car at midnight at work. I broke into his "unbreakable" car in 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete