Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Writing Pandemonium

I LOVE to write, as do many in this world but like how dancing is a passion for some people and tightrope walking is a dear dream for others, writing is one of the things I adore and hope to make a career out of. The only problem is I have so many Ideas!!! There are 4 stories I have right now BREWING in my head. It is so hard to focus them all or pick out which one I want to write first! I think I want to start writing one and I get really ExCiTeD about it, but then I start to think of one of my other stories and all of the sudden that becomes excruciatingly more INTERESTING. Needless to say each story is coming along painfully slow. I just need to take them one at a time. I should write a Summary for each story so I don't forget them in the process of writing something else. This is really something I want to be DEDICATED to and something that I want to be PROUD of! MICHAEL helps out so much and supports me when I get frustrated and when Writer's Block sets in. He is so good to me :) I hope I can get at least one of my books done by the end of this year, so Michael won't have to put up with me anymore lol

Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever heard of nanowrimo? Google it. I'll do it with you. But if not, I still like your goal of finishing a book by the end of the year. I have the same problem of multiple ideas with only partially completed outlines. Stick with it.

    MAt

    ReplyDelete