Saturday, August 7, 2010

Birfday!

So in all of the wedding excitement and planning I keep forgetting that my birthday is coming up! On August 18th of this year I will be turning 20! I guess part of the reason I keep forgetting about my B-Day is because 20 really isn't one of the "exciting" ages lol, getting married is so much more exciting! So this birthday, though it is not the main priority it is still being celebrated in a way. I get my best friend forever as my present and that sort of gift you can't put a price on :) Oh! And other birthdays for this month are Aunt Kimmy, Grandpa Carlos, Jasen Dawson and Mommy-in-law Margaret Stones!!! Happy Birthday to all of you too!!! And I hope that my wedding didn't steal away from your special days!!! Celebrate another year of life lived and other years to still be lived!!!
Loves
Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes Taylor. I hope you have a happy birthday too. And you are getting the best birthday gift. Can't wait until next Saturday. But I know that you can't wait even more. Take care & I love you! Aunt Kimmy

    ReplyDelete