I'm actually supposed to be in bed right now, I promised Michael I would start going to bed earlier but right now I have too much on my mind at the moment to try and get to sleep. What a two weeks it has been. I have seen a family, a family very dear to my heart, suffer from a most unimaginable lost. I sat and held my fiancé Michael, felt his heart brake as he realized that his brother had passed from this life on to the next. What a helpless feeling, trying to comfort those who have suffered such a loss. I remember when my dog Peluche died. I thought the very life had been sucked from my life only to be left with sadness and hurt in the days to come, and this was only for a very dear and loving pet. I cannot even begin to understand the pain of losing a dear and extremely loving brother... but with this sadness comes strength. This week I also saw a family come together. Watched as they remembered the good and celebrated the life that their amazing brother and son led. I saw the tears but I also saw each individuals strength. The love I experienced in the past two weeks just made me marvel at how deep the Savior's love runs for us. He sends us to families so that we may experience just a smidgen of the love that He has for us. The thought that more love could be shown to Aaron than was already being shown and felt on the earth is simply awe inspiring. Aaron will be missed greatly and it is so very tragic that his family had to say goodbye so early... I hear the stories of him and I wish deep in my heart that I could have gotten to know him better, but I feel like I do know him a little more, every time one of his siblings talks of Aaron I feel as if I get the privilege of knowing just a little more about their great brother, about their great son. I love you Stones Family and I am so very sorry but I want you to know, that I know, with all of my heart that you will see him again one day and your hearts and joy will be complete again and your suffering will forever be put to rest. I love you Michael David and always will. My prayers be with you all.
Love
Taylor
Site Under Construction
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment