Thursday, July 29, 2010

50 Unknown Secrety Secrets About Taylor

(Also inspired by Andrea)

1. I am awesome (just for clarifications sake..)
2. I want to kick my butt into gear and train to play on a professional women's soccer team.
3. I love being the center of attention but hate when the spotlight is directed on me.
4. I love eating cut up strawberries and dipping them in sugar.
5. I want to learn to speak Japanese
6. I am 1/4 Mexican
7. I got my first A ever in math in my second semester in college
8. I love to run but am extremely slow at it
9. I love more than anything in the world spending time with Michael and with family.
10. Michael David Stones was my first legit boyfriend and my first kiss (as in I went 19 years without being kissed and Michael stole it away ;p)
11. I love Mangas and Animes and have been addicted to drawing them for quite some time now.
12. Whenever I am sick or want a girl night with my mom and sis, we pop in the 6 hour A&E special of Pride and Prejudice.
13. I still have the collar of my beloved dog Peluche and I keep it with a picture of him on my shelf.
14. Family is so extremely important to me and I never thought that I could care for another family so deeply, other than my own, until I met the Stones Family.
15. I am afraid of heights, being stabbed and helium baloons...sad I know...
16. I want to either write a book or illustrate one
17. I want to make my parents proud in everything I do.
18. I can't stay mad.
19. When I was little I used to pretend that I was a wolf and my beanie babies were my little babies (haha yes you are allowed to laugh hysterically at this one)
20. I was never rebellious just really bratty.
21. I am insecure but self confident all at the same time.
22. I have those "conceited days."
23. I want all of my family to be as unbelievably happy as they can possibly be.
24. My nickname was J-Lo to one of my friends in high school.
25. I make fun of my dad because he cries for everything when really I am just as emotional as he is.
26. It's been about three months since I last bore my testimony in church.
27. I love things that are beautifully dark.
28. I cannot dance but I like to pretend that I can.
29. Whenever I hear the song "The Promise" by In This Moment I start to cry hysterically because it was the song I played right after my doggy died.
30. Me and my friend Amanda tell everyone we meet that we were separated at birth and that we are really secret sisters.
31. Gordan B. Hinkley was my own personal vision of Yoda.
32. Reading is my imagination expressed and realized.
33. I don't know or remember half of the things I say a minute after I say them (that's an exaggeration but seriously I have horrible memory).
34. I absolutely adore words and think in them, not in images.
35. I have never had a manicure or pedicure.
36. I hate wearing dresses and skirts, I love my jeans and a baggy t-shirt look.
37. I can quote (along with my siblings) a darn huge load of movies because we went without cable for three years.
38. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast.
39. I despise mayonnaise with all of my being and tell people I am allergic to it so they won't put it on anything I order.
40. I want to be a good mom someday and have my children like me and not think I'm an "un-cool" mom.
41. I don't want to go on any grand adventures. I want to read about them and draw them out for other people to see.
42. I am socially handicapped, I would rather stay home and read a book than go to big gatherings.
44. I want to go buy a random wall in a city somewhere and just paint whatever I want to.
45. The things that keep me from losing weight are brownies, pizza and french fries and also my uncanny urge to continue to eat them.
46. My favorite movie of all time is Howl's Moving Castle and strangely I have yet to find my favorite book.
47. I take great pride in my porcelain white skin and I would cry if I ever woke up one day to find myself tan.
48. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
49. I am scared to be away from my family again but I know this is a new learning experience for me so I welcome Colorado with open arms.
50. I love who I have become thus far in my life and don't regret a single thing that got me here.

2 comments:

  1. I like this post and I'm glad to get to know you better.

    Mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Taylor. You should print out a copy & make a new list every 5 years or so. It will be fun to see how you will change & grow and what things won't. Love you almost as if I had given birth to you. I am proud to be called your Aunt. Can't wait to see what more you can become. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete