Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Packin' Up and Movin' Out!

So first I just had a wondrous thought if anyone actually reads my blog, if yes then SPECTACULAR!! :D If no then really I wouldn't blame you, it is really not all that groundbreaking or life changing so really I do not blame anyone for not reading my blogs lol.
Now for the real reason I am writing...I'm MOVING! Well...moving again I guess but moving none the less! And since I am moving that means that for the past couple of days I have been doing some pretty extreme packing, no seriously they should make it a sport that's how extreme it is! I have been uncovering little bits and pieces from my life past and can I just say I am too sentimental and emotional. Every picture found every old award given to me for some strange reason I felt the urge to cry...even shed a few tears that came out bravely onto the cheek! I found old sketchbooks from high school and man do I suck!! lol I found books I bought awhile back that I have yet to read and explore the pages of, I found books that I have read endless times and never tire of. I found old references for paintings and drawings that I had a vision for but never got around to drawing. I FOUND LETTERS TO MICHAEL THAT I HAD WRITTEN FOR HIM WHILE HE WAS STILL ON HIS MISSION THAT I NEVER HAD THE COURAGE TO SEND! I just found things that recaptured my life's past and in a way I am sad that I can't go back, those chapters in my life have already been written and are now closed but at the same time I am so unbelievably happy that there are still blank pages and more chapters to write in my life and the next time I go to move or just to deep clean I will continue to find treasures of the past and the best part is that more and more things will keep collecting on this wild and wondrous road of life. I still have so much more packing to do and so many more precious things to discover. I am taking it all with me from my bedside table right down to my old dog Peluche's collar. These precious memories, they are mine to cherish till I leave this earth and I will enjoy remembering every minute of it! And of course I will leave some here for my family so they wont be able to forget about me either (like that would happen but hey, you never know!) I am off to start a new chapter and a whole new book of memories in Colorado and to keep the book here at home going as well haha. Talk about multi-tasking! lol

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog!!! You always have the cutest things to say. I love how you shared with us your packing experience. You are now making me cry. I think it just hit me that you are really getting married & moving away. I am going to miss you when you leave. But at least I will be able to keep up with the goings on in your life because of this blog & facebook. So that makes me a little less sad. You have so much life to look forward to. Enjoy the ride! Love, Aunt Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read them! I'm soooooo excited for you to move out here!!!!

    ReplyDelete