And we are getting closer! Only three more weeks and two more days until I am Mrs. Michael Stones :) How I love that! Why do they say Mrs. and then the guys name, like I get why they do it but then again I don't...Oh well I'm just babbling now lol... Now that it is getting closer I am thinking more and more about the actual meaning of marriage. I know I should have been thinking about it more when he actually proposed but really that was three and a half months ago and I was so giddy with the proposal I didnt think much of it. But now that the date is arriving I have thought deeper about what marriage means. There will be a job to go to, bills to pay, a place to live, and schoolwork to complete and wow that doesn't seem to fun. But that isn't where I stopped... I began to think of the picnics with my husband and best friend, the suprise dinners and movie nights, having a shoulder to cry on and building a family based in the gospel to the worthy young man the Lord has given to me, and not to mention that the not so fun things mentioned before will be made better just by having Michael there by my side. I know it is not going to be easy but that it will be all the better being married to Michael. :) So I cannot wait for these three weeks to come faster and for me to be a Stones! I love you Michael and can you believe all of our waiting is finally coming to an end?!! We did it!!! hahaha
Michael and I the first time I made it to Colorado in February :) My how our love has grown!
No comments:
Post a Comment