I love books. Fiction Books. No they might not be scholarly and no they may not be the key to helping me gain unlimited knowledge about the world and the things in it but the books I read and the stories I read have become precious treasures to me. The books that I read have helped me to think for myself and look beyond what an image is simply showing on the surface. The picture is not clear in front of me but twisted and woven into the words on the paper waiting to be discovered. I am currently reading a book called Bad Girls Don't Die. With this book I decided to take the book cover off and not read what the summary, I wanted to make sure that there were no biases made about what the story was about or what was in store for me. I love this method of reading! I am halfway through the book and it is amazing! I didn't even know it would be this fun not knowing anything about the book ahead of time that way there were more surprises in store! I am going to take this method and apply it to all of the books I read, that way I can't set a book up to high or put my expectations too low. Each and every book will get an equal chance of being read at the same level of anticipation. Books are a big part of my life, let's hope my creative writing talents can match those of the books I read. If that be so then I will be able to go throughout life happy knowing that I can entice someone's imagination as well as those authors of the books I so love to read!
Hi, Taylor!
ReplyDeleteI never thanked you for this very sweet mention of my book. I hope the ending lived up to your expectations!
k.