Friday, December 2, 2011

No School for you!

Sad day for Taylor...There are no fast track classes for the three classes I need and all of the classes I do need go till the end of May and my baby is due at the beginning of May so it looks like school is a no go for me in the spring! I'm going to have to wait for the fall to get done with my other AA and then hopefully I'll be transferring by Spring of 2013! In baby news all is well! The baby is moving uncontrollably and her heartbeat is strong! I got a flu shot at my appointment today because apparently a lot of preggo women have been getting the flu and it is not bueno! I also have to gte4 another shot at 22 weeks because I am RH- and my baby is most likely RH+ and so I need a shot so the next time I get pregnant my body won't try and attack the baby. It's strange to think but I am glad I know that now so it won't be a problem in the future! In Michael news, he is doing good at his new job and is already loving that he doesn't have to be at his old one. He is also doing good in his fire technology class and is really getting into the idea of pursuing a firefighting career! Which would be so fantastic!! And in Tonks news, she is as cute as ever!!! And growing up into a bit calmer of a dog! Gonna be sad to spend Christmas away from her!! And that's what has been going on!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment