Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas fun with Tonks!!


Last night we (Michael and I) went to Target to buy some things when we passed the doggy isle and on the end of the isle was a cute little hat and scarf intended to be worn by a dog. Now I know that it seems that I should have been the one who begged and begged Michael to get it but this wasn't so...it was actually quite the opposite. Michael decided that Tonks HAD to have it and told me he wouldn't take no for an answer and so here we are with pictures of Tonks in her cute little hat and scarf that she just HAD to have--and after taking these pictures I agree fully with Michael...she's just so dang cute in it!!



Here's the little cutie in her new attire from dad


She reminds me of Max, the dog from How the Grinch Stole Christmas


With the Christmas tree!!!

Looking waaaay freaked out!


Here she is at the mercy of her jokester dad...poor Tonks



Looks like he's punching her...but believe me he is not!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment