Finally it is about time for finals!!! Which means school is almost out! Which means no more stressful, panic inducing homework assignments! Which means I can breathe again!! I am sooo excited for school to be done and over with and for all my long, tired, sleepless nights to be no more! (Well, for a bit at least)...My poor house has suffered most from both Michael and I working and going to school. As soon as this semester is over I VOW to deep clean this little apartment o' mine and to make it baby ready!! I can't wait to focus on buying baby things and to get ready for our trip to COLORADO!! Vacation time!! Yesssssss!!! The only downside to vacation is Tonks does not get to come with us and I am sort of freaking out about having to leave her for a WHOLE WEEK!! I know our friends Nick and Priscila are more than capable of taking care of her and that she's going to have a blast playing with her boyfriend Koda but I can't help but tear up every time I think of being away from her! Even if it is just a small amount of time! She is my baby!!! But I know I shall be just fine and will be updated often about her tomfoolery so I am at ease knowing that. Now it is time for bed! I have a presentation tomorrow that I am so not ready nor prepared for but at least I can get it done and over with!! Then it will be one less thing to worry about!! :D
Here is our girl!! She's getting so big! And more obedient might I add!
Not saint worthy but she's learning and she's calming down a bit which
is NICE! We love her!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment