So I have finally felt up to taking pictures and blogging again so included is a picture of me at 14 weeks and 2 days! I had my 2nd doctor's appointment today and got to listen to the baby's heartbeat! It was loud and fast and funny sounding and it was awesome! The doctor said it was a strong heartbeat and that everything sounds as it should! In little less than a month Michael and I should be able to find out the gender of the baby! So perhaps on November 28th you will get a phone call or a skype or a letter or perhaps a package! We will find a creative way to tell everyone but it just depends on if the baby is being cooperative or not! haha! We are so excited!! And thankfully the only thing gaining the most weight from all of this is my ever expanding tummy!! So only a few more weeks and we will know!! It's like an early Christmas present!!
Site Under Construction
6 years ago

Babyyyyy Buuuuuump! Cute cute cute cute!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute :) Congrats again!! I'm so excited for you two!
ReplyDelete