Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year for Halloween Michael and I decided to just be ourselves and not bother to dress up...we just wore our everyday attire to the trunk-or-treat and let everyone assume that we were dressed up on purpose as NERDS!! 8D Yay glasses!! We went to my family's ward for the trunk-or-treat because sadly I had school the night of our ward's trunk-o-treat. We had a blast! Here are some pics of what my siblings, Michael and I looked like in our Halloween costumes!! (P.S. Tonks was a princess but those photos will come later as they have yet to be uploaded!!)


Here are my brothers! Cade (on the left) is a Spartan warrior complete with his own natural abs. And my brother Jase (on my right) is a Gladiator complete with his own natural beard!



And here we are again this time with Michael!! We are the best nerds in the WORLD!!!




And here is the complete posse! My sister Danica (in the middle) was Indie car driver Danica Patrick! We were all quite randomly different but we rocked our looks! Yay Halloween! Can't wait till next year when I will have a baby to dress up!! :D
Hope everyone had a Spooktacular Halloween!! Now we get to celebrate more fun with family with Thanksgiving and Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment