I know I am posting this late and sadly without a picture but I have not felt up to posing for the camera lately because my body is changing and right now--well to me anyways--it seems not for the better! Lately I have felt uncomfortably sick and nauseous. The first month of my pregnancy I suffered from bronchitis and excessive vomiting. My second month was a little better, just limited vomiting and a weird taste in my mouth that still hasn't gone away! And just when I thought I was getting better and as my first trimester is coming to a close I get sick AGAIN!! I have an upper respiratory infection and another case of excessive vomiting! Also instead of that healthy pregnancy glow, my face decided to revert back to middle school and is now covered in pimples! Needless to say I'm not feeling my prettiest at this time hence no picture. Don't get me wrong I am soooooo happy and excited to be having a baby, I just don't think anyone could have really prepared me for the effects and changes that were going to take place to my body. In less whiny and complaining news, Michael and I have been recently discussing (quite avidly and teasingly) whether the baby will be a boy or a girl. Now when I first married Michael, we were at church and a little family was singing on the stand and maybe my mind got carried away with me or maybe it was something more, but I couldn't help but picture myself up there with three little blonde girls in front of me, singing and smiling to the congregation. This is one of the reasons I think this baby is going to be a girl. Now Michael a few nights back had a dream about a baby in a little basket wrapped in a blue blanket and that is why he is set that we are having a boy. So we will just have to wait and see on November 16th whether one of our little dreams is right! We basically have a 50/50 chance so we will see!! It can't get here soon enough!! I'll try and post again next week and hopefully I will convince myself to get a picture up! 6 more months to go!!!
Hey Tay,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about how sick you have been! I'm sure not all of it is due to the pregnancy. Hopefully you will have that pregnant "glow" soon. Just wanted you to know that I had that metallic taste in my mouth for all 4 of my pregnancies! I always had to be chewing gum or it would drive me crazy! Maybe that means you are having a boy?? :)
I hope you get one of each! Ha ha
Love you,
Auntie Andrea