Monday, October 3, 2011

Baby Time!

So I know I need to post about some special news Michael and I have had recently concerning a baby in the belly but I wanted to go to the doctor first and see how everything was going before I wrote down any of the specifics sooo...My first doctor's appointment is tomorrow and I hopefully will be getting my first ultrasound! I will also find out exactly how far along I am and how the baby is developing and all sort of good things! I'm anxious to see how baby is doing! I am so worried I did something wrong and messed him/her up but I guess that kind of paranoia is common in first time mommas. My mom is going to go with me to the appointment since alas Michael David could not get work off :( But there shall be other appointments! I shall post more tomorrow once I know all of the facts and will probably be starting the picture countdown as well! I'll keep you all updated and please wish me luck!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment