Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baby Baby BABY!!

Today was my first doctor's appointment with my baby doctor!! I found out that I am officially 10 weeks along and my baby is healthy as far as they can see! Having an ultrasound is to date one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had in my life. To see my little jelly bean inside and to see her moving and watching her little heart-beat fast it made all of this a reality and a beautiful reality at that. So thankful to my momma for coming with me and being there to see the little one and for feeding us after the appointment! hee hee hee :) I am just starting to pull out of the "sick" stage of my pregnancy and October 21st is the end of one trimester and the start of another! We are so so sooo excited for this little one and we can't wait to meet 'em! So what do you all think?! Will my baby be a little boy or a little girl?! (I personally think it is a girl...mother's intuition I guess...hahaa)

So here I am at 10 weeks looking like a chunker monker! :D

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Taylor & Michael... can't wait to meet your little jelly bean (in about 6 months). Personally I think it is a boy. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!! Yay! I'm excited to see you in December when your little baby belly is going to be showing. Did they give you a due date?

    PS. I think it's going to be a girl. I want to see Michael wrapped around her little finger!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute mommy to be! So excited for you & Michael. I hope that you have a girl. I need a girl to spoil. Isn't that what great aunts are for?

    ReplyDelete