Friday, August 26, 2011

100 Day Challenge

So I was reading an article on yahoo about a family who got their act together and challenged themselves to 100 days without junkfood. Of course at first it was no easy task but after the 100 days were up they had no problem making it an everyday part of their lives. It helped change their eating habits and turn their lives around for the healthier. Well starting today, August 26th 2011, I, Taylor Renae Stones will be accepting that challenge as well. From today onward for 100 days I will not eat junk food. Sugary cookies OUT!! Brownies and Cold Stone DOUBLE OUT!! French fries and pizza?!! OUT OUT OUUUUTTTT!!! I know this is going to be STUPENDOUSLY hard for me, especially since junk food is my fav, but I just can't take it anymore. I know I'm not horrendously overweight so some may just think this is silly but I know if I keep up my eating habits and lazy lifestyle, obesity might not be too far around the bend. That is why I am also going to include at least a 30 minute workout every day for these 100. I'm ready to be back in control of my life. I'm ready to have the happy healthy body I've been sitting around wishing for. I'm ready to be me again. Energetic, lively and ready to run! Being athletic is something I know I miss more than I can ever miss junkfood, and I know once I make progress on the road to being healthy I definitely won't miss the "I see you've put on your newlywed pounds" comments! It's going to be a tough road to do alone but that is why I challenge all who read my blog to take the challenge with me! If you already eat healthy and exercise FANTASTIC! Perhaps you can send some of that motivation and encouragement my way! So here's to 100 DAYS WITHOUT JUNKFOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment