August 7th, 2011 my parents, Eric and Jeannette Langston celebrated their 29th wedding anniversary! They have been married 9 years more than I have been alive! Crazy!!! Well since I am broke and cannot buy fancy smancy things for such an occasion I decided that I would give them a different sort of gift. I decided to make my mom and dad's anniversary dinner! I made Chicken, avocado, tomato and bacon sandwiches on ciabbata bread and stuffed zucchini. It was delicious! It wasn't until after we were all done eating that I found out my dad didn't like zucchini but he had eaten as much as he could because he knew it was important to me. Love that old man! After dinner we all enjoyed amazing cupcakes my mom had bought from a cupcake store in Temecula. They were D-E-L-I-S-H!! It was a fun evening and it was such a great feeling to be able to share my parents anniversary with them as a family! Love you Meems and Dadster! Here's to 29+ more years!!!

Me. preparing dinner (Yes! I can cook!)
Here is the scrumptious food!
Stuffed zucchinis in the back and grilled chicken in the front!
Here's my plate! Ready to be eaten!
Sandwich and zucchini
My masterpiece!






The food looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks Priscila!!
ReplyDeleteI know why your Dad hates zucchini. Same reason I do. Our grandma forced us to eat it every time we were at her house. I think our mom made us eat it too. That is why I have never forced Brandon to eat anything he didn't want to. I am happy to report that I can stomach zucchini in small doses now. Your dad must really love you to even eat a little bit of something he hates.
ReplyDelete