Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tiiirrreeeddd

So I know I have a TON of things I still need to blog about but I really just needed a venting blog. This semester I am taking 4 extremely time consuming classes and trying to work at the same time. I really thought it would work out great and that time would sort of fall into place so that I can get everything done but oh how I was wrong. My classes are a little more than time consuming they are INSANE!! 5 books to read plus one textbook for my Multicultural lit. 5 books and one textbook for my children's lit. 2 textbooks for geology. And one book for Sociology plus a textbook. Also did I mention I go to school every day of the week plus I work the weekends?! It's...it's...AHHH!! This is more than difficult trying to find time for 11 books, 5 textbooks, outlines, reading charts, group projects, Cold Stone, wife duties, and friend events! I don't know. There is a freakishly lot going on right now...perhaps I just need to wait to get a routine going. I just don't want to start the semester off freaking out and getting behind. My poor house is a mess, my poor dog probably feels neglected and poor Michael probably does too. Not too mention with all of the stress hitting hard all at once I made myself sick. So I feel like crap and just want to sleep, rest and get better but there's no time! And so it is only getting worse because there is no time to get better. I know I will get through this but sometimes it just feels nice to get it all out and just be frustrated for a moment. Then I can see what needs to be done and how to achieve it! Well I'm exhausted and I need a foot message! So off to bed I go!

1 comment:

  1. Just keep plugging through. Neal had to take the back burner my second to last semester. I'm sure Michael understands :)

    ReplyDelete