Today I am spotlighting Breanne. My Husbands youngest, older sister. I have Breanne's thoughts on what makes her beautiful and then to further spotlight her I would like to point out something I think is beautiful about her :
"As I thought about what makes me beautiful I immediately thought of my outside appearance and then about my hobbies, interests and even goals. However the more I thought of these things the more I realized they were fleeting and changing; my hobbies at 13 were much different than at 22 and my goals at 16 are much different than they are now. True beauty is not fleeting but is sustained through one's life and eternally. I then began thinking of the things in my life that are sure and eternal, the things I love and treasure most. These things were not things at all but roles and relationships that I hold most dear. I am a sister; most of my childhood memories involve one or more of my siblings. They are some of my closest friends and as we have grown I have come to know them differently and love them more. I am a daughter; my parents have always been a sure foundation in my life. My mom has taught me the value of order and given me a love for creativity and my Dad has instilled in me a love for learning and a good hearted humor. I am a wife; I have a loving husband who loves and cares for me in good times and through struggles. I have learned patients, humility and perseverance through his example. I am a mother; I have learned and developed a new and greater love than I ever thought possible. I have learned of selflessness and gained a better understanding of my Heavenly Father's love for me. That brings me to the knowledge I have that I am a child of God; I know that by following the principles of the gospel of Jesus Christ that I can return to him. Through these roles I find the beauty in myself; I am a sister, daughter, wife, mother and a child of God."
-Breanne Stones Newson
"What makes Breanne beautiful is that her inner-child always shows through. There is such a youthfulness to her that I can hardly explain it. She also seems to see others the way a child would, meaning she always seems to see people with the best of intentions. She offers kind words about others and constantly builds up the characters of others. She tries to always see the good that others have to offer. She will laugh with you when giggles are more than appropriate and she will listen to you and help to steer your thoughts in a positive direction. She also has the creative heart of a child. To me Breanne is vivid color that cannot be tainted. I love you Brea."
-Taylor Stones


No comments:
Post a Comment