Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A growing Girl!

I know we are still 3 months out till Page turns two but man I am in shock! I cannot believe my baby girl is going to be two so soon! I can not believe two years have passed since I went to the hospital and gave birth to a healthy baby girl! Little did I know what I was getting into with miss personality here but oh I couldn't imagine having any other being join our family. She fits us. She makes us laugh, cry, even turns us to anger at times but we love her with all of our hearts! P is what makes us whole!

Here are some pictures of when she was 1 in 2012!



Officially 1 Yrs old!!!


And here she is almost a whole year later! Her hair is longer, she has more teeth and she definitely is growing more into her own personality each and every day! Cannot believe it!

I still can not believe how much she has grown this past year! I am so looking forward to her birthday and for many more years spent with this beauty!!!


1 comment:

  1. Little Page-Bob seems to be bigger every time I see her! Either she's growing fast or I don't see you guys enough... probably a little of both! Love this little girl!

    ReplyDelete