Sunday, November 24, 2013

New Pictures of Page!

I Love taking pictures. If I could I would take them 24/7.
I am not a professional by any means. Pictures are more of a secret obsession 
than a real life career. I just think every moment, and I mean every
worth-while moment is supposed to be documented. I know sometimes I go overboard,
but I just can not help it. Life is beautiful. Life is meant to be remembered.
People, moments, feelings, memories, are all supposed to
be remembered. Yesterday I wanted to try to get our family pictures done. I got dressed up.
I dressed Page up. Even Michael humored me and cleaned up nicely. Alas there
was no one available to snap said pictures. Needless to say I was bummed. So we all dressed down
and got into some warm play clothes and spent some family time outside together instead. 
It was a beautiful afternoon. The air was clear and crisp, the lighting was perfect and Page was
in a phenomenal mood, so I got my cheap little camera phone and snapped some pictures
of miss Pagers.
 I simply could not help myself
Definitely a moment worth remembering!












1 comment: