I'm a little behind on this but I have to blog about this because it's Eva's baby
shower and it was so wonderful!!!
Eva's baby shower was in August, the month before little Carlie (Eva's baby) was due, and the theme was Paris in pink, black and white! It was a great time and
Eva was so cute and pregnant! Here are some pics from that day!
Here are some of the decorations and the delicious food
(all put together by Eva's mom and aunt, and Eva's best friend)
The candy bar :) so adorable!
The cute diaper cake sticking to the theme!
The cupcakes that Eva made herself! So talented!
Eva's good friend getting us all started on a shower game!
One of the games required us to look at a table full of baby things, bottle, baby clothes, socks, saline,
baby essentials, etc...and after a minute they cover the table up and we had to write
as many items as we could remember! It was hard! And I didn't win...sad
This was a game where we had to pull safety pins out of rice, and it was a lot harder then I thought it was going to be! I didn't win this game either but it was fun!!!
Here Eva is opening the present from Priscila and myself. We went a little overboard with presents but we wanted little Carlie to have the best!! I picked out the fabric and crafty Priscila sowed this awesome hooter hider for Eva! She is amazing with a sewing machine! She would not rest till it was complete! (She literally would not go to bed until she thought it was completely perfect!) Dedication!
Here Eva is opening the present my mom got for her, which was a bath tub and a set of Berts Bees Baby Shower shampoo and body wash and pleasant things of that sort!
Here is the mommy-to-be with her own beautiful Momma!
And here are Eva and Paul with the onsie of Peru that Priscila made from her awesome silhouette machine! A heart is cut out from Lima, Peru which is where Eva is from!
Eva and Paul again! Happy to soon be welcoming their baby girl into the world!
And here I am with the two awesome women I have the privilege to be friends with! I am so glad we got to meet and even though we've technically only known each other for three years I feel like I've known these two for forever! Meant to be friends!!!!














Love love love this post! Good job on documenting1
ReplyDelete