Monday, September 30, 2013

The countdown!

There are so many things to count down for in these next couple (well 6) months!!! There is only a couple days left until we hear how Michael did for his Police Academy and what that will mean for our family, There are 3 major holidays to look forward to--especially Christmas!!! There are countless birthdays coming up (Michael's, Danica's, Amanda's, Ashley's, Nicks, and many more). There is a trip to Colorado. There are two weddings (a dear friends in October and my cousin Nate's in December). I start at a 4 year university for my bachelors degree in January. Page will be turning 2 in April and Elder Cade Langston will be coming home from a two year mission; which will result in a trip to Disneyland! There is so much to look forward to in these coming months and coming year. I only hope I don't rush too quickly through them to soak up all the fun, memories and blessings that they will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment