Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Discovering a story untold

As many of you know I love literature and reading and have dabbled here and there with writing stories. Mainly just short stories or excerpts of stories,nothing too exciting. Well for awhile now I have had this amazing story in my head and I really did not know how to put it from mind to paper so I just put it away in the abyss of my forgetful mind and it lay dormant for quite some time, but tonight it could stay dormant no longer. I have decided (for real this time) to write and explore the possibility of making this beloved story-that I hold near and dear to my heart-into an actual Novel. This is going to be tough because though it is a such a wonderful story, on not the greatest story teller so I know it will take me awhile to get all of my thoughts gathered enough to be able to put it in order on paper. I would be so proud of myself if I could make this dream a reality. I think it's a story everyone would be able to enjoy and it is a tear jerker so be warned! I will anounce the title of the book once it is complete and once I know everything is legally mine! Haha I know that with Heavenly Father's help and His ability to make great things out of small people that I will be able to complete this book and make a long time coming book come true. And everyone feel free to badger me about when it will be done so that I will be held even more accountable to GET IT DONE!

1 comment:

  1. Taylor Stone! I believe in you and I am SO excited to read your novel :)

    ReplyDelete