My best friend since kindergarten, Amanda TAYLOR Gruntz, got married yesterday!!! It was a day filled with laughter, stress, love, overwhelming happiness and a little--if not a lot--of tears! I've known Amanda basically my whole life and was so blessed to be her Maid of Honor! I am so happy for my dear, dear friend and her husband! Here are some candid, random pictures taken throughout the day! And hopefully I'll get some professional ones soon!
This is our little group of close friends! (from left) Ashley Stephens, AMAMDA GRUNTZ (the bride), Myself, and Michelle Rozo! Happy to be Amanda's bridesmaids!
This is Evan (Amanda's little brother) and Rachel (Amanda's good friend from college! LOVE HER!) walking down the aisle as a groomsman and bridesmaid.
I do believe this is Paul? and Michelle- groomsman and bridesmaid
And look there's my handsome hubby Michael with my good friend Ashley walking as a groomsman and bridesmaid! (Michael is good friends with the groom so he was in the wedding party with me!!)
And I got to walk all alone (wooo) because I was the maid of Honor and that's just what they do! Lol (please pardon my whiteness!)
Amanda walking with her dad! Isn't she gorgeous! (I can't wait to get a better picture of her on here so you can all see just how beautiful she really was!!)
The Groomsmen
The Bridesmaids (and flowergirls!)
The wedding took place at the Ramona Bowl (which overlooks basically all of Hemet/ San Jacinto so it was beautiful!)
My everythings!! So glad that I have already been married to my soul mate and have a beautiful baby girl!
Miss Page
Me and a couple friends goofing off!
The scene at night! Gorgeous!















No comments:
Post a Comment