Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Now he's an Eagle Scout


Cade Michelobe (Michael) Langston received his Eagle Scout award!!! It actually happened a little while ago but my aunt Kim just posted about it and I had to wait for her to do that so I could steal pictures from her! Hooray!! But Cade's Eagle project was painting the new Mother and Baby Center at St. Bernadine's Hospital ( where my momma works). I got to go with him and take pictures of it all but those are on a different computer so maybe one day I will get the actual project pictures on the blog for all to see! Cade put it all together and many of the young men from our ward helped out so that it wasn't just Cade painting for hours and hours on end lol but here are pictures from his court of honor! Yay lil Nade! Ya did it!!


Here he is with dadster and meems smiling like he just accomplished
something...lol


Here he is with (California) grandma and grandpa Langston (My dad's parents)


And here he is with Grandma and Carl (He's our grandpa but for some reason we've always
just called him Carl lol) They are my momma's parents



And here I am with little Cade, don't we look nothing alike?!

No comments:

Post a Comment