Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tonksey's bad month

Poor Tonks. In the past month she has not been in the best of health. A little over two weeks ago Michael and I came home from school to find a --what Michael calls-- Fat-faced Tonks. Her face was completely swollen. Her eyes were puffy and almost shut, her nose was large and misshaped. It was awful!! Needless to say there was much freaking out on my part and my parents were called and tears were shed and Michael had to calm his frantic wife. She was better by the next day --still swollen but nothing like the night before. We still don't know what caused it but I pray it Never happens again! Then this morning around 3 Tonks started hacking and coughing and gagging. She had one terrible night that left us all tired and worried. Today I took her to the vet and he said that Tonks had a respiratory infection and it was a strain of Kennel Cough! So Tonks is now on medication and confined to only our house for Kennel Cough is highly contagious! Poor Girl, :( I hope she gets better soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment