So it is now November 4th and I am officially 4 days in to National November Writing Month aka Nanowrimo. It is already day 4 and can I just say word vomit comes very naturally to me, but whether I like that word vomit or not is entirely different story. We are supposed to just write and write and write and not edit or critique ourselves. Just get down what we need and want to say and let the story play out itself and sadly this just isn't working for me. We are supposed to write crap but I don't want it to be crap...that's probably why I am so behind on my word count...175 pages by November 30th...Oh goodness this is going to be a month that goes by too quickly, I need to just hunker down and get 'er dun. This is a dear goal and it is a must! A requirement that I will not accept defeat on! This novel will be written and hopefully with some helpful editor my book may one day be published! I know that is reaching for the stars but hey, everyone needs a dream they can hope for, even if it is poppycock. This book will be done by November 30th and I will take my place with the other writers of the website and of the world! :D So wish me luck and hopefully I don't fall into a writing coma for the entire month! lol
Taylor
You can do it!
ReplyDeleteYou should post some excerpts for us.
ReplyDeleteMat
Good luck! Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure it will be fabulous. Can't wait to read. What the heck are you writing about anyways?
ReplyDelete