Wednesday, May 5, 2010

AHHH!!!

Only 6 days!!! Only 6 days left until Michael comes to Idaho :D I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning to hurry up and get here already! I get to see my fiance! I'm so glad soccer started up, it keeps my mind off of his being away and focused on something else, it keeps my mind clear. Too bad it didn't start awhile ago...I could have used the distraction haha. Anywhooo YAY!!! Tuesday, May 11th, please, please, please come quickly! Thank you!
Love
Taylor

2 comments:

  1. How long will he be in Idaho? And thanks for signing your name so I didn't have to figure out who wrote the post. This one would have been easy to figure out. Some of the others, not so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You need to follow my other blog Starshine Chic as well. Then you won't miss any of my fabulousness. http://starshinechic.blogspot.com

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete