Yesterday my baby girl turned ONE!!! My little Page has been the highlight of her daddy's and my life ever since she was born! She is a blessing, a ball of personality, a spit-fire, a jokester (like her daddy), ticklish, beautiful, cute, crazy, happy, a comfort, and so much more! I still cannot believe I have a daughter or that I am a mom but it is the greatest feeling in the world knowing that Page is ours :) Her party was Minnie Mouse themed and we celebrated with family and friends (at the party and via internet/phone and in our hearts). We had a hot dog bar where you could basically make your own hot dog. We had minnie mouse cupcakes and raspberry sherbert ice cream for dessert. The biggest hit was probably the bubble machine and Tonks ;) Page made out like a bandit with presents (she's set with clothes for summer) and there was fun to be had by everyone. It was an amazingly happy day!! I can't believe Page is one! It feels like I was just leaving for the hospital to have her! I love her! I love that she is a part of a family! I love the thought that she chose Michael and I as parents! We are so lucky to have her!
Here is just a glimpse of the day...Page's first cupcake :) and BOY did she LOVE it!
No comments:
Post a Comment