So I would just like to start of today by apologizing for my public meltdown that I had on this blog in the form of a poem. Apparently when I become inconsolably sad I feel the need to express myself in the form of artistry. It works most of the time, but usually I just write it in a journal...not on a blog for the public to see... I really have no reason to be sad. I think it was just the stress of the first day of classes and finding out the heavy workload and not having Michael here beside me. I really do miss him a whole heck of a lot. But he is safe and I get to see him in three weeks! And really who am I to get to complain. His sister Andrea goes months at a time without seeing the man she loves and she pulls through it. It is in no way easy for her to be alone for long chunks of time but she manages. She is so amazingly strong, I want to be just like her. I want to have the faith she has in putting her husband into the Lord's hands each time he leaves the front door. She is such an example to me. I need to stop being a little girl and grow into the strong young woman the Lord wants me to be. This may be a little to personal for public also but it's really how I feel, and as we all now know I write my emotions for the world to see haha ;] I love Michael, I say it a lot but I really don't think I say it enough. He is so patient with me and puts up with my random hysteria. I am grateful for his strength and everything he does for me. Forever can't come soon enough.
Welcome to the real world. We all have our up and down days. It's called life. Even when you get old like me. It still happens. But you are turning into a wonderful young woman. I am proud to call you my niece.
ReplyDeleteNow in regards you having a new blog. Are both you & Michael going to contribute to it? If so, how are we going to know when it's you & when it's him?
Something to ponder.
Haha well usually its me but the thing like the gold digger post are obviously Michael lol his will also be misspelled most of the time...and I mean that with love and compassion in my heart
ReplyDelete:]