Do to the announcement of yet another bouncing baby girl I just wanted to take a moment and reflect on all of the Beautiful girl cousins who are part of the Stone's clan. Two girls have been born since April and one more is headed our way in January and I couldn't be more excited! My amazing sister-in-law, Brea, is pregnant with the sixth girl grand baby on the Stones side! So awesome!!! We love you Brea! And here are the girls who make being a part of this family so amazing! So glad Page has these girlies as her cousins!!
There is miss Emma who I do believe is the oldest of the girl cousins. She is funny and smart and so so cool, and she has a beautiful singing voice! This girl is a wildfire and a fierce soccer player!!
Here is Miley, the girl who can do everything! She plays soccer, she swims, climbs trees, and looks awesome while doing them! Miley is definitely a great ball of fun!!!
And here is Miss Alice, the sweetest, smartest little girl I have ever met. She is a little clever one! I absolutely adore her hugs, they make me feel so loved!
And Miss Evy, the magical princess! She's just like her sister when it comes to her intelligence but has an imagination that is entirely her own! Perhaps she will write a book one day...
And here is Page, second to the youngest, I could just eat her up! She has a great sense of humor and a temper like her momma...I am in big trouble lol
And here is the newest addition, Miss Gwenyth! I have not met her yet but I am already smitten! She is so cute and small and I cannot wait to see what she is like!!!
And coming soon in January of 2013 is baby girl Newson! So excited!!!






This is just a beautiful entry.
ReplyDeleteyeah, girls rock. get it girls "ROCK", you know ...STONES..? Yeah, I'm weird like that. love you Taylor!
ReplyDelete