Thursday, September 6, 2012

Seeing Stones in San Diego

About a month ago Michael's parents, Margaret and Larry, came for a visit!!! Well Larry came because he had to work, but Margaret came with him so that we could go see her! You see they didn't come to Hemet but were in San Diego, which is only an hour and a half drive! So awesome! So Michael and I ventured out to SD and spent two days with them. The two days were full of catching up, laughter, sight seeing, baby adoring, baby talk and the inevitable...baby poop!! It was so wonderful to be able to see Michael's parents, they are the most amazing people, and the kindest in laws I could ever ask for! They are simply wonderful!
Here is Page with her Nana! Couldn't quite get Page
to look up when we were taking the picture...she'll
get there...lol

Here they are again! (I tried to get more pictures of Nana
and grampa Stones but I failed miserably at taking good pictures!
Most of them came out blurry!)
Margaret, Michael and I went on a tour of the San Diego area
and part of the tour took us across to Coronado where we saw
Dr. Suess original drawings (which were so creepy by the way, but cool!)
and also we were able to see San Diego City! Fun/Scary fact that we learned
on the tour while driving through the city, there is actually a prison in the
center of the city and it houses one of the most infamous criminals, Charles
Manson! EEEK!
And my favorite part of the day was when we went through the Mormon
Battalion!! The fun part was we got to go through with a bunch of young women
who were at girls camp! They were hilarious and so very sweet! It was such an amazing and spiritual experience! To see those members faith perservere through everything that they went
through was truly amazing!
Here is Margaret in the courtyard, watching Page so Michael and I could run around and play like silly children!
Here is an awkward, dark picture of myself in the tower
And here Michael and I are posing as honorary members!!!
Wooo we are accepted!!
It was such a great couple of days and we had a blast seeing the parental units!!
Can't wait to see them again soon!!!

1 comment: