So Valentine's day is coming up and I have a whole evening planned for just Michael and me, a night I have put careful thought and great detail into, I have even managed to keep it a secret from Michael that I am doing anything so now I have to make sure he doesn't go on the blog for awhile so he cannot read this! Anyways it is needless to say that my excitement levels were shooting through the roof as I started to concoct my plan of romantic bliss, all seemed to be falling into place. But there was just one problem, guess who doesn't take "I'm sorry I can't come that day of got plans for my Valentine!"? THE GOVERNMENT!!! And guess who of all people has Jury Duty on Valentines Day?! That's right, I DO!!! Grrrrrrr! Hopefully I will call in the night before and the won't need me but knowing my luck I'll be kept for a whole week! I could always say I'm allergic to courtrooms or something though I do not think that a viable excuse. Sigh....well hopefully I will be home before Michael to have the night I have planned for us. Though it kind of would be cool to get involved in a giant case and the balance of good and evil rested in ours, the jury's, hands. I'll also have fun things to tell Michael when we eat our dinner lol, I'll make up exciting events because I've heard jury duty is none too exciting, but I'll make it so!! It shall be a fun day no matter what! Nut really Happy Valentine's day to Everyone! Whether you are with your loved one or afar, may you find a way to make a special memory with that very special someone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment