So these pictures are the first attempt at getting a family picture as well as a Christmas picture and they actually did not turn out quite so bad if I do say so myself, though I would like more formal ones to send out as a Christmas card (*cough cough* Andrea if you're reading this *cough cough*) lol but here are some pictures of our small little cutie family at the beginning...I can't wait until these pictures get fuller with more little ones! Haha but that won't be for a little while... So if anyone is willing to do a family portrait for us-- (*cough* Andrea *cough*....PLEASE?!) haha don't feel pressured but really I know you would do a phenomenal job!! Love!-- we would sooooo appreciate it!! Happy Holidays from the Stones here in Hemet, CA
Site Under Construction
6 years ago

Next time you are here or I am there I would LOVE too!!
ReplyDelete