Thursday, October 21, 2010

What Heaven Sees in You

Below I posted some pictures from my wedding, no not to keep showing them off and say "Hey everyone! Look at me!!!"...though I'll admit, I do like the attention lol just kidding... but seriously I put them up to prove a point, actually to show a testimony and belief that I have. These people shown in all of these photographs are my family. Each and every one, whether they be immediate or distant or not even my blood, they are my family. The way they make me feel each and everyday warms and lifts my soul in ways I can't even comprehend. These are the people who embrace me. The people who know and accept who I am. The people that guide me and help me into the person I am to become. The people who remind me each and every day of my worth, even when it is starting to become unknown to me. Seeing the combining and bringing together of two families by a temple sealing is joy beyond imagination. Taking two families and merging them to create a larger one is a blessing I could only dream of. I have married a Son of God and received so many wonderful blessings. I married a man who has brought strength to my numbers and more loving, caring people into my life, that is more than I could ever ask for. To some this may seem too mushy or this post might seem to just go on, but this is my testimony...my testimony in eternal families. They were given to us, a very great privileged, a gift so we might never have to face this world alone, nor will we have to celebrate it without someone to cheer with us. I love my family with all my heart, even Peluche who is watching from heaven waiting to be reunited with us. That is what is so marvelous about this gospel. We will never, even in the life to come have to be alone, we will never have to be without our family, even the ones we think are lost to us, it comforts me to know that we are not the ones to decide their fate and that it is our loving and just Heavenly Father's decision. He knows our hearts and what it is we need and he will provide. I know these things in my heart to be true and it is what keeps me strong along with my testimony of the Father and His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ. These are my fervent beliefs and I say them in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

1 comment: